229 Bishop N, Alexandria, Ontario, Canada K0C 1A0 (613) 525-0066 e-mail: lee@americancycleservice.com

Tuesday 9 October 2012

WHY I DO IT...

Yesterday was my families thanksgiving supper, all the usual suspects were there. It is a good mix of friends and relatives, and always a good time.
A close family friend asked me why I do what I do.
Obviously I'm not wealthy from it, and I'm definitely not doing this to watch myself on T.V.
So why?
I do this because there is nothing as satisfying as building a machine, or even parts of a machine, and knowing that you accomplished it completely on your own. Modifying someone else's work is interesting, but not quite the same.
Even the smallest most simple parts can last a lifetime if they are built well.
Honestly, I don't know why anyone wouldn't do this?













S



1 comment: